World Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (WJPSR) Peer review process ensures that the quality Journal publishes good science which is of benefit to whole scientific community. Peer review is an integral part of scientific publication that confirms the authenticity of the science reported.
WJPSR Policy on Peer Review Process:-
- Manuscript is first handled by WJPSR journal management team (team consists of experts on language and copyediting). During this process manuscript is checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors. Use of softwares to detect plagiarized content and grammatical errors in manuscript ensures more accuracy in this process.
- After successful passing this step, manuscript assigns with unique code and decision regarding primary acceptance is communicated to corresponding author. Coded manuscript then forwarded for blindfolded review process.
- Reviewers are given evaluation criteria and asked to provide comments to the author if any and may also provide feedback confidentially to the Editor office.
- Reviewers evaluate a manuscript for Originality and significance of contribution, Satisfactoriness of methodology, analysis, and comprehension, Interest to research community and International relevance.
- Once all reviews have been received, the Editor(s)-in-Chief, make reviews available to the author(s) and the comments to the author(s) of the manuscript.
- If the manuscript is accepted then handled by journal management team for possible copyediting. Copyright form, ethical clearance letter, letter from institutional review board, informed consent form is scrutinized by journal management team for its authenticity.
- Authors are then communicated about the publication of corrected manuscript in upcoming issue of WJPSR and possible date of publication.
- This process may take few days depending upon reviewers’ response on manuscript evaluation.